Years Of Trust
have invested with us
Assets Under Management (As on Sept 01, 2023)
Who we are?
Shriram Asset Management Company Limited is an integral part of the ‘Shriram’ Group which has a significant presence in financial services such as commercial vehicle, consumer finance, life and general insurance, stock broking, chit funds and distribution of financial products. It was incorporated on 27th July, 1994, and received the Certificate of Commencement of Business on 5th December, 1994. The Company received permission from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to act as the Asset Management Company of Shriram Mutual Fund on 21st November, 1994, vide registration no. MF/017/94/4.
Meet our Leadership Team
Shriram Credit Company Limited (SCCL) is a closely held Public Limited Company, originally incorporated on 10th April 1980 in Chennai, under the south India based Shriram Group, in the name of Swastik Credit Company Limited. Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed to Shriram Credit Company Ltd. and a fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated 14th May 1993 was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Tamil Nadu.
The Company is registered as a Non Deposit Taking Non Banking Financial Company with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) under section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, and received its Certificate of Registration on 17th April 2002 vide Registration No. B-07. 00709. The key activities of the Sponsor are:
- To lend money on security on movable or immovable properties
- To deal in Negotiable Instruments & Securities
- To deal in shares, stocks, bonds, obligations or securities of any Government, local authority or company
- To act as a Sponsor for the Mutual Fund and perform all relevant activities related in this regard
SCCL is the subsidiary of Shriram Capital Limited which is a Systemically Important Non-Deposit Taking Core Investment Company registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) under Section 45-IA of The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- Shriram Credit Company Limited is well-positioned to take the Group to the next strategic level through consolidating its position in some of the key businesses like lending activities, and providing the necessary impetus to grow the business of its subsidiaries. Currently, the subsidiary companies of the Sponsor are as follows:
- Shriram Fortune Solutions Limited, which is engaged in the business of distributing financial products.
- Shriram Insight Share Brokers Limited, which is engaged in the business of providing Broking and DP services.
- Shriram Wealth Advisors Limited, which is engaged in the business of providing wealth management advisory services.
- Shriram Financial Products Solutions Pvt. Ltd., which is engaged in the business of provision of infrastructure, manpower and training facilities.
Since SCCL is already the Holding Company of those businesses engaged in providing financial services to retail investors aka "Aam Admi" in the areas of Broking and other financial activities, acting as the Sponsor of Shriram Asset Management Co. Ltd. is the logical extension of its current business structure. Hence this activity is also in sync with its present business line.
Registrar & Transfer Agent(RTA) for Mutual Funds
Computer Age Management Services LtdRegistered Office:
New No. 10, Old No. 178, M. G. R. Salai, Nungambakkam,Chennai – 600034,Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custodian & Fund Accountant
Standard Chatered Bank.Address:
Securities Services, 3rd Floor, 23-25, MG Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001Phone Number:
022 6735 5945 / 5946 / 5947 / 5948Email ID:
101 Park Street, Siddha Point, Ground Floor, Kolkata – 700016HDFC Bank Ltd.
Lodha - I Think Techno Campus, Building - Alpha, 8th Floor, Next to Kanjur Marg Railway Station, Kanjur Marg (East), Mumbai – 400042
Mr. Ramamirtham Thiagarajan